Working together to make a difference…one child at a time
what You can do
give the young, vulnerable children of South Africa’s disadvantaged communities a chance to transform their lives through education, healthcare and hope. Read more…
how You can do it
become partners with like minded people who want to make a difference. SideBySide forms partnerships between compassionate people like you, and dynamic, effective community leaders in South Africa. If you choose to contribute to our efforts, we keep you informed of needs in South Africa, and offer you an opportunity to give a child a chance at life. Read more..
what SideBySide does
we identify a South African Champion: a leader with a commitment to transforming their impoverished community through early child education and community services, a passion to make it happen, and demonstrated management skills to maintain the effort. Read more…
what You help Champions do
- open Community Centers
- establish Early Childhood Educational facilities
- operate DayCare centers
- run Adult educational and outreach programs
- provide Supplemental nutritional supplies for malnourished children
- build Community water projects
- grow Community vegetable gardens
- partner with South African and American churches.